Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Hydration is one of the basic parameters of contact lenses. This is the water content of the lens material. The greater the hydration, the softer and more delicate the lens is.
It is a filter that protects us from excessive ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Excessive UV exposure is harmful to living tissue, including eyes.
In corrective glasses, spherical power indicates the power of the lens, measured in dioptres, recommended to correct myopia or farsightedness.
Moisturized and smooth contact lens for people experiencing dry eyes.
Why try them?
ACUVUE ® OASYS ® with HYDRACLEAR ® PLUS offers you the following benefits:
• feeling, as if worn at all lenses 1 (8 out of 10 users completely forgot about them);
• exceptional comfort while watching TV or working at the computer;
• exceptional comfort in a dry environment (eg heated or air);
• relief for tired and dry eyes while wearing lenses;
• superior oxygen 2 delivery for healthy looking eyes;
• high protection against UV3
• Technology HYDRACLEAR ® PLUS 4 guarantees that lenses are very smooth and moisturized, and you're feeling like you do not have them on eyes.
• Senofilcon A - unique silicone hydrogel material - provides superior oxygen (compared to ordinary hydrogel lenses), and healthy looking eyes.
• UV2 filter blocking more than 95% of UV-A and 99% UV-B.
1 Data JJVC 2007
2 ACUVUE ® OASYS ® block more than 95% of UV-A and 99% UV-B radiation. Contact lenses with UV protection does not replace sunglasses with UV protection, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.
3 Unique oxygen permeability compared to conventional hydrogel lenses.
4 HYDRACLEAR ® Pluss is a trademark of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care - patented and reserved for next-generation technology that allows for increasing the amount of moisturizer with a modern formula. Thanks to emerge more moist, very smooth lens, recommended especially in adverse environmental conditions that cause drying of eyes.